Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Pinterest!

Hi everyone!

Okay so have you guys been on Pinterest?  If not you really need to be a part of it.  What a genius idea!  I spend a pretty good chunk of my day checking out new recipes, fashions, DIY projects and whatever else pops up along the way.






There are some really great recipes that people post on here and these recipes are tailored to everyone's wants and needs.  If you want to eat healthy, not so healthy, gluten free, vegetarian or vegan you will definitely be able to find ideas on here.  I have tried quite a few recipes on here and they have been so good!

While I am going to miss my boyfriend very much when he is out west working, I am really looking forward to getting back into my healthy cooking.  I haven't had spaghetti squash in months and it's one of my favourite dishes!  It really is tricky to cater to everyone's needs and sometimes you end up giving in to what your spouse wants or what your kids want...of course this usually means very unhealthy things!!

This is one of the first thing on my list!  Spaghetti squash is amazing!  You can do anything with it, I treat it like pasta, whatever I can cook with pasta I can use spaghetti squash instead!  If you are on weightwatchers and use only real tomatoes for sauce, spices and a variety of fresh cooked veggies you are looking at a 0 point meal!  And I promise you will be so satisfied!  I have lots of recipes for this squash, but I am learning about so many new ones from being on Pinterest!  Check it out!


This is another recipe that I am going to try after my spaghetti squash fix is cured!  Quinoa and black bean stuffed peppers yum!!

My point for today is that there are tons of really delicious things to check out on Pinterest!!  Take some time and check it out!

Have a good one!!



No comments:

Post a Comment