Wednesday, January 9, 2013

1 step closer

Hey guys!

Well it's official, I have signed up for Weight Watchers.  I just felt that I need a little extra guidance.  While I am definitely making some healthier choices I was still finding myself snacking and eating too much at meal time.  Plus this new program seemed really enticing! Now I am one step closer to my weight loss goal and a step closer to being Jessica Simpson right?

 

My first meeting was last night and I can't tell you how positive it was! I know I am not the only one in this battle to get healthy and stay healthy, but it was nice to be able to talk with some other people and here their ideas.  My first goal is to lose 5% of my total weight.  I am still not okay with telling you the number on the scale, but according to my height, body mass, activity level and my weight, in order to lose 5% then I must lose 7lbs.  I know I can do this!  And now I have to because once a week I will attend a meeting and a weigh in.  I have done this program before and it's so rewarding when that number decreases!

Along with weight watchers I am still doing a lot of physical activities.  So far this week besides walking the dog, I have done a hot yoga class, gone skiing, and tonight I start zumba and have signed up for another hot yoga class tomorrow night!  I would say i'm doing pretty well.  I am also looking at joining a badminton league which will be once a week, but I may put that on hold because I don't think my bank account would appreciate another hit lol

I am really looking forward to seeing the results of all of these programs combined and I am really looking forward to feeling amazing!! Remember it's not the number on the scale, but it's your pant size that matters! With all of the activities I am doing I am hoping to build some muscle and tone up which means I may have a higher number on the scale, but it will be muscle and not wobbly bits!  That is the goal for me! Less giggling down the street :)

My recommendation to all of you this week is to try to incorporate more fruits and veggies!  Add some colour and get that sexy glow back to your skin naturally! 


No comments:

Post a Comment